неделя, 4 януари 2015 г.

Female reproductive system - DO NOT skip this chapter

In the female it's complicated - to the anatomy of emotions. very often women come to me and say "I have blocked tubes" or "no ovulation "or" I have cysts ". Most of them have heard of the diagnosis previous gynecologists rarely put clear and specific concepts in this. You will start with a description of the female reproductive system and how it works. This will become more apparent reasons for Pregnancy. This does not include those girls who read constantly and know "Everything", but recommend them to read this chapter, because it it will add a little detail to the already read. my colleagues who would be interested in writing, I will say - this is my way of understanding the functions and functioning of reproductive - system. Years studying the secrets of its functioning and everything here is the result of my work and many reading about it. The female reproductive system consists of the vulva, vagina, uterine cervix, uterus, two fallopian tubes, two ovaries. I always wondered layout in our textbooks ginekolo - ogy. In one chapter dry explains only the structure and elements of female reproductive system, and in a few chapters you will find how acting o - watt those authorities. Further, if you no longer had sleepy, you will find and how all these elements of the reproductive system communicate each other and synchronize their actions. Heavy and difficult to digest - No, I would say. And if you combine everything, you will find that the functioning - tion of the female reproductive system is a symbol of beauty, grace and very dynamic. In light and easily understandable version will do little attempt to unify the anatomy, ie science structures phi - ziologiyata - the science of the action of the authorities and endocrinology - The science of hormones to see how the command processes in D - productive system of the woman.I decided to show you the female reproductive organs in action, and it through the eyes of the egg in the body of a girl called - but conditionally M. Start. Will break stereotypes, but I'm sure you will be interesting, dear readers! A story about the beauty of life at birth M. and her partner decide they want very badly to have a baby. At birth we M., ova, were as population - it of Bulgaria - 6,000,000 divided in equal numbers in both ovaries. When M. reached puberty, many of us died because so - First is the genetic program. We stayed 200000-300 000, ie as the population of the city. We are small and waiting to ripen future eggs. For the life of M. only about 500 of us will mature and Units will have the chance to be fertilized. When M. closer read - ridesetata year of life, our thanks to genetic program will remain 1000-1500 eggs as population a small village. Our life is as hard casting - for Music idol example. My growth and maturation lasts longer - about one hundred and twenty days, but real big growth ground to the first day of menses M., then casting are only four Leaders, of which only one will be the queen of the month. Other immature my sisters remain waiting for their chance in the next cycles. In the fourth-fifth day of cycle I have already chosen just me, the other three have declined over - skullcap. I selected, grow in a bubble in the ovary, called Foley - LMC. It is filled with liquid in which swim, grow and eat. Here I am alone - around me there are many small cells. They are called granulosa and theca. They are my team and at the same time are my staff. Our entire organization like the orbital station, preparing for complex space flight, in which the astronaut is about to come in outer space. For this purpose must have enough experience of stock energy and good equipment. Of course, this process is operated by main center - in the case of our history, this is the brain. everything occurs by means of a gland located in the brain. called pituitary. It sends hormones (signals messengers) to control and directs the process station. One is folikulstimulirasht hormone called for short FSH. It makes our plant to grow, to grow and multiply and granular, which will have an important role in th - s mission. Given a signal FSH, granulosa begin to pro - derived hormone estradiol and other substances that help me thicken and gather energy. With this one myself - astronaut, Peril in space. This training covers the first twelve days of the monthly cycle of M., which is dominated by signal FSH. As you understand, FSH carries coded message "Rast Peril ". FSH increases gradually during these twelve days. The brain is as ruthless fitness coach who with rising FSH shouting "go, exercise, increase." The more FSH comes to us with granulosa, the more levels of substances for growth increas - ferent. Grows and the amount of the hormone estradiol produced by them. At one point, estradiol levels are very high. Moza - playground detects process. For him the signal, the message that I'm ripe and ready for action. The brain is satisfied, stop messenger FSH and sends second hormone. This is the beginning of my flight. The second hormone that comes from the control center is luteinizing - REFERS hormone, or LH. It occurs when I am big and mature. LH helping to open up my small orbital station, so we I and my assistants take off into outer space. The task of the LH is to end this long preparation and announced the start of Mission. His appearance becomes about 12-14 day cycle of M. and peeled - ji start ovulation. Ovulation tests are used repeatedly detect imenno hormone LH. When he reaches high values in the body of M, the tests are positive and ovulation will make up to twenty-four hours. Here is the place to explain the difference in two signals in the brain. FSH is rising slowly and gradually through two - Twelve days of preparation and LH is like a volcanic eruption - in first day smoke slightly, second erupts with great force and height and the third subsided gradually. This is logical, dear friends, because responsible for preparing the first and the second gives the start of the mission. The opening of the orbital station, ie the bursting of the bubble, wherein mellow is called ovulation. My spacesuit into space is composed of granulosa cells, which come with me. Theca cells axis - watt orbital station - there they make base camp called yellow body, which will maintain a permanent connection. Theca cells start production of the hormone progesterone. Go smoothly in open space, fascinated and frightened the beauty and vastness of the cosmos. Before me stands a huge lily - bloom and open. This is the opening of the fallopian tube. Leaves its color make soft and smooth movements to center lily, where the opening of the tube. It is these movements uvli - chat me and my companions granulosa to the opening of the tube. Enter. Fallopian tube looks like a large tunnel, which is circular in cross section, and its walls are upholstered with small cilia. Like thousands gentle fingers, they push us deeper and deeper. And there is a meeting. two thousands of tiny sperm welcome us with cheers. My Housekeepers, granulosa immediately engage with them, preventing the impious - gonadezhdnite to reach me. The process resembles the battle, but for us is normal. Millions of granulosa and thousands of sperm washed - Rath. This is our way to assimilate the best or if you like Moreover, this is the way to remove his suit. To me though to - elect through several tens of sperm, but I have my test - I'm surrounded by a thick zone (similar to egg shell), they must break. This is called. zona pellucida. all sperm leave me, but the closest one and only reached when the this happens, the area hardens and other sperm remain - tisnati it. Sounds a little scary, but your sperm is not easy work. In fact, following this process, I managed to enter only a. Our two genetic code merge and miracle called life is a fact! I'm not an egg and embryo - developing kage - co merits. Twenty-four hours later, are divided into two, then four cells, etc. During this time the fingers of the tube smooth, but constantly pushed me inside and out. Travel to the uterus. my journey is about five days. When it reached the uterus, I'm from hundreds of small cells and this stage of my development is called blastocyst. Enter the mat - kata. It is our immense big huge cavity upholstered in forest soft fluffy lining, ready to receive me. This is the end of my long and difficult journey. Will now implant here and start to unfold over the next 38 weeks. But before that you tell of the lining of the uterus and hormones. You remember that my orbital station - the brain - great - ing hormones to monitor and control the process of growth (hormone FSH). He even drove granulosa to produce the hormone estradiol. This hormone serves as a messenger to the uterus and the signal that brings is, mucous that it should start to grow. The process resembles watering the grass. It should grow thick and large to have where to hide a small ball. Things with us in strict order and observe important hierarchy: brain Pituitary follicle → → → uterus, and each transmits a signal to the other what to do. I've already mature and ready for fertilization, the brain causes the pituitary gland to stop FSH-it and start the release of the second messenger - LH. Production of estradiol by granulosa gradually stops. This stage includes my other assistants - theca cells. They have been waiting for the appearance of LH and start the release of Hormah progesterone - another messenger to the uterus. It is necessary to may already grown lining to prepare for implantation me. Progesterone is the major hormone of pregnancy. In short, while growing up in the follicle, through which brain speaks uterus: "Let lining grows because mature egg for fertilization." When I'm ready and mature, the message is: "Lining your grown enough. Preparing for lining implantation, because the egg can be fertilized. " Assuming that the egg is not fertilized or simply not picked in the uterus, then the brain says: "There is no baby. Stop everything. " Stop hormones and uterus starts to clean lining soil be removed and this is menstrual bleeding in women. Let's go back to my work as they entered the immense for me volume uterus. It's like being in the vast jungle of soft, white and fluffy fluff. It is my purpose here. This fluff gently me vol - grashta and I slightly tired and lodge in it. The end of this long trip. Gradually and gently pull zona pellucida and one layer of cells called the trophoblast, securely attaches to the down affected - clas. Thus, it is associated with the blood vessels of M. Thus, I will eat, will continue to grow and divide, because I'm Baby M. My story will stop here for now. Well, I hope that you become interesting, dear reader. Will now dis - watch the process of fertilization by sperm country. there also happen interesting work. Tracing the adventures of fertilization, will understand where are the causes of failure in men. Will meet with the male reproductive system and other parts of ginseng - slope

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар